I DON’T HAVE A LOT OF MONEY FOR A DOWN PAYMENT.
Fannie Mae HomeReady
The HomeReady program enables individuals with limited income and funds to buy a home with a down payment as low as 3.0% of the property purchase price and no minimum borrower contribution.
- No Up-Front Mortgage Insurance
- 620 minimum FICO
- $424,100 max loan amount (nationwide)
- First Time Homebuyer OK
- 4 year Waiting Period after Short Sale
- 4 year Waiting Period after Bankruptcy
- 7 year Waiting Period after Foreclosure
FHA 3.5% Down
Backed by the government and offered by participating lenders, this FHA program enables individuals with limited funds to obtain mortgages and purchase homes with a down payment as low as 3.5% of the property purchase price.
- 1.75% Up-Front Mortgage Insurance
- 600 minimum FICO
- Max loan amount varies by county. Contact a Prosperity Lending Loan Officer for more information.
- First Time Homebuyer OK
- 3 year Waiting Period after Short Sale
- 2 year Waiting Period after Bankruptcy
- 3 year Waiting Period after Foreclosure
I WANT TO BUY A FIXER-UPPER
Fannie Mae Homestyle
The HomeStyle Renovation is a single-close loan that enables borrowers to purchase a home that needs repairs.
- Loan amounts available higher than standard FHA loan limits – up to $424,100
- Not limited to primary residences
- Items such as in ground swimming pools, built-in outdoor BBQ’s are eligible as part of the renovations
203K Standard or Streamline
An FHA 203K loan allows you to buy the home while including enough money for renovations. With both Full and Streamline versions available, we will help you find the right option to create the dream home you’ve always wanted.
- No structural changes allowed. Maximum $35,000 can be financed for repairs.
- Luxury items like swimming pools are not allowed to be part of the renovations
- Structural changes are allowed such as room additions.
- No maximum repair limit as long as the entire loan is below FHA’s maximum loan amount for the area.
OTHER LOAN OPTIONS
I am or have been active in the Military.
Veteran’s Administration or “VA” loans are available for active, non-active and retired Army, Air Force, Marine, Navy, National Guard and Coast Guard vets who meet the established service requirements.
- Up to 100% financing based on VA lending limits
- No down payment required
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- The VA limits the amount of closing costs the veteran can pay
- The seller can pay for all closing costs in most cases
- More lenient credit guidelines than other programs
I'm looking for a jumbo loan.
Jumbo loans are mortgages in where the loan amount is above a specific area’s “conforming” limit. In most areas of the country, county limits for conventional loans are $424,100, however can be higher depending on the county you reside in.
- Finance up to 95% of the value
- Loan amounts up to $3 million
- Credit scores as low as 680
- Competitive Rates
- Cash-out Refinance options
- Condos, single family homes, multi-unit properties
- Interest only options available
I’m 62 or over and don’t want a mortgage payment.
Reverse mortgages were created to help people over 62 with limited income use the money they have put into their home to pay off debts (including traditional mortgages), cover basic monthly living expenses or whatever they may need it for. There is no restriction on how a borrower may use the funds from their reverse mortgage.
- Must be 62 or over
- Loan amount determined by age
- No monthly payments required
- Credit not a factor in qualifying
- Owner occupied homes only
I can’t document my income in a traditional manner.
Prosperity Lending EXPANDED PROGRAM
Prosperity Lending has programs that allow for a borrower to document their monthly income through bank statements as opposed to traditional income documentation.
- 12 – 24 months bank statements required
- Credit scores down to 600
- Loan amounts up to $2.5 million
- As little as 5% down payment with no mortgage insurance
- Interest only loans available
- Foreclosure and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy waiting periods as little as 3 years
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy waiting period as little as 2 years
- Short Sale waiting period as little as 2 years prior to application date
I want to live in a rural area.
USDA loans are backed through the Rural Housing Division of the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture and are available to eligible primary home buyers with low to moderate incomes or have limited down payment funds available.
- 100% financing available
- Property must be located in eligible rural area
I want to remove my monthly Mortgage Insurance or just lower my interest rate.
Options are available to refinance your current loan and remove the monthly mortgage insurance or simply take advantage of current low interest rates to lower your monthly payment.
- Closing costs can be financed
- Reduces total monthly payment
I have an FHA loan now and want to lower my payment.
An FHA streamline refinance is designed for borrowers with a current FHA loan to take advantage of a lower interest rate and lower the monthly payment.
- No appraisal required
- Limited amount of documentation required
- Credit scores as low as 600 allowed
I want to turn my home equity into cash
A Cash-Out Refinance transaction allows you to take advantage of the equity position you have in your home. You can use the funds from the refinance to do some home improvements, pay off higher interest debt or simply save the money for future use.
- FHA, Conv or VA loans available
- VA offers up to 100% loan to value for cash out transactions
- Owner occupied, vacation homes and investment homes allowed